Black Friday 2019 is a massive opportunity for bargain hunters because it is war between retailers. Every year the deals increase, but tracking who has the best Black Friday sales is challenging. That’s why I’m squaring off the biggest retailers, starting with Walmart Vs Target, so you can be ahead of the curve come the big day…
History plays a big part in comparing Walmart and Target so the best place to start is to look at last year’s deals on their most popular products:
Where Walmart Black Friday Beat Target Black Friday
- $300 gift card on Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR with qualified activation. Target offered $250.
- $400 gift card on iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X with qualified activation. Target had no deal.
- Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console for $399 (save $100). Target had no Xbox One X sales.
- iPad 6th Generation for $249 (save $80). Target had no iPad sales.
- Samsung 55-inch Class 4K Smart TV for $398.00. Target had no premium brand at this price bracket.
- Sharp or TCL 65-inch Class 4K Roku SmartMORE ON THIS TOPIC FROM FORBESWalmart Black Friday 2019 Ad Preview: Expected iPhone, Galaxy, PS4, Xbox, HDTV DealsThe Best Labor Day TV Sales At Walmart5 Best Gaming Laptops Under $1,000 TV for $398. Target couldn’t match this TV size with an affordable brand.
- Google Home Hub for $99 (save $50). A hugely popular deal Target didn’t offer.